♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Summary:

- Received my results
I know that people around me have been telling me that my results are alright, but to me it's less than satisfactory. Mainly because I set high expectations for myself and I have a goal at the end of the road in mind. In any way, I will work hard to achieve perfect scores next semester. It's time to take things seriously.

- Allocated my class timetable
A lot of scuffles happened a long the way but everything is resolved and I've gotten into the class I wanted, BS1309. However, the confirmed timetable proves that all my lessons are placed in shitty locations. Moreover, every single lecture is placed in LT38, hooray to climbing the renowned NP hill everyday! 

- Holiday job
Got a job at Jones The Grocer although every ounce of muscle in my body is rejecting the fact that I have to work. Together with my very packed schedule, sigh, I won't even have time for myself anymore.

Stuff coming up soon:
- Buffet at Holiday Inn Atrium for aunt and brother's birthday (yay!)
- Meeting Apaches
- Red Camp Student Leader Inauguration
- Red Camp Boot Camp
- Dellingr Chalet

No comments:

Post a Comment