♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, March 24, 2014

Existentialism

Sometimes, I just get so upset over how the world is so narrow-minded.
How is it that everything can be categorised into only two categories: right, and wrong?
It disgusts me how judgmental people can be, stereotyping the actions of others into being right or wrong.
How then are those standards formed?
What are those standards based on?
Are they based on how widely-accepted an action is by the majority?
What about the minorities of the society?
Are they not allowed to have a mind of their own?
Are they going to be robbed of the only fundament that differentiates us human beings from animals --- their thinking?
I can't tolerate how human beings, as largely differentiated individuals, are all forced to a conform to a certain 'ideal' of beliefs.
I think that as long as it doesn't harm the welfare of others, who is to say what is right and what is wrong to do?
People really do need to shut up and stop telling me what to do with my life.
I live by my own set of principles, and it's fine with me that they may not understand me.
But I am not going to be tolerating people who are telling me to listen to them, to do what's right in their opinions because I am not them - whilst they are not me.
I will not force them to swallow up my opinions and beliefs, and would really appreciate it if my actions were being reciprocated too.
Stop telling me how to live my life, simply because it isn't yours.
Save yourself instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment